Sunday, December 13, 2009

victoria's secret secret party

Somehow I managed to catch an email from VS about a little holiday event at my local store. I usually end up deleting all 100 emails in my "spam" account, but luckily their email just stood out. So anyhow, the event was tonight! There was a DJ, free gifts, good sales, and lots of people! See the photos below!

This is the gift they were handing out at the entrance. A large sized pouch with a beauty rush lip gloss inside. There was also a raffle going on for $100 prizes!



Get a look at this hilarious price tag. One thing that bugs me about VS is their marked up tote bags. This at a $40 value? Come on! $10 at most! I noticed they always have this tote they try to get you to buy. It's like a giant tote bag that they call a $60 value. What? $60? no way, not for a tote bag! [end rant]

Last week I got a $10 off any purchase coupon in the mail, so what better time to use it? I planned on getting the new $10 lip gloss the MUA told me "just came out tonight" from their Holiday Collection. Got the sis to take a pic while I waited to "pay."

I forgot the name of the line of makeup, but this shade is Intimate. It's a light pink with a little sparkle. There was another lip gloss in a nude color. I also spotted 4 pigments in neutral and black and white like holiday colors plus 2 all-over powders. All of the products are $10. Very pretty collection! Wish I got a pic so I could show you.

But, when I got to the checkout, the lady told me I couldn't use my coupon on a purchase that is exactly $10. Then I found this!


Pretty right? It reminds me of the lauren luke palettes.
I just looked on the website, and it's $10.99. It rung up as $15 for me. boo!!! But it's a really cute palette! A great gift, even though now you know I didn't pay that much for it! ;) It's tight this Christmas, so I've been using gift cards, coupons, extra-bucks, and kohl's cash to buy gifts for people.

Anyhow, since I've won a few giveaways recently, I'd like to give back a little starting tonight! A secret little giveaway! Comment on this post to win the pink pouch and lip gloss from Victoria's Secret. Answer the question, what is your favorite perfume? If you don't have one, just say you like to be stinky. You do not need to leave your email. You do not need to be a follower. I will reveal the winner in a future blog post. You will need to contact me if you win. This giveaway ends Monday, Decemeber 14, 11:59PM CST. Open worldwide.