Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Laura Mercier Lip Plumper

This is one of my favorite lip glosses. I don't see much of any Laura Mercier reviewed on blogger, so here it is!


From the website:
* A refreshing, cooling effect builds up over 20 minutes to plump lips, lasting up to two hours
* Infusion of unique ingredients penetrate skin, stimulate collagen production and beneficially smooth the lip surface
* Offer a slight tint to the lips for natural looking lips that are perfectly pouty and kissable
* 0.18 oz./5.1g

Review:
I don't really care that it is a plumper. As far as plumping goes, it gives you a tingly feeling, and it does plump your lips a tiny bit. It's silky and never sticky, which I love. I can't stand the sticky glosses (like mac). It goes on sheer with a little sparkle. Not too sparkly for work! Plus it has a nice scent, not weird or vanilla, very subtle.

The bad:
The price! This sucker is $30! Their Lip Glace is only $22. If you don't need a plump, try those instead. I don't care for a plumping effect either, I just like the color!


This is one in wildberry. Obviously I use it all of the time! It's almost gone. I need to do that water trick to get more use out of it. I first got the little sample from a gwp, and I immediately had to get more! Cheap 'ole me bought one from ebay, haha. The brown one is called bronzed berry. This generous girl on makeup alley sent it to me for nothing in return because she got it free from a gwp. She didn't want anything in return since she was trying to clear out her stuff. So nice of her!

Ectini of e motion in motion!! You are the new winner of the Secret VS Giveaway!! Touch base with me by tomorrow night, so I can send you your prize! julujewelry@gmail.com . More secret giveaways soon!

Click in for more pics (hairy!!)
Please excuse the hair on my lips! hahahaha! I've been lazy to go get threaded.





I know you can't really tell the difference between the pics, but I'm working on taking beter pics of myself. It's hard getting the lighting right.