Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A look at Lancome Sarong


I stopped by the Lancome counter recently and swatched their newest polish on my nails. Lancome Sarong. It was so bright I couldn't resist. This is only one coat! Also I did a sloppy job because I was in a rush feeling guilty swatching it on four nails. It's the perfect bright summer polish. I'm not into the whole orange and yellow trend going on now.

Sometimes I thought it looked red-orange, or hot pink red, but overall it is a vibrant red berry color. I'd say if you were disappointed in Dior's Aloha orangeness you'll love this red! It has nice pink and red micro shimmers in it from what I can see. While strangely I don't sport red polishes this is just lookin fabulous on my nails. I'd say it's worth it if you love this type of polish, but I just have so many right now I can't justify it since it's not my usual color choice.

Lancome Le Vernis in Sarong, $19
I must say this stock photo looks very similar to what it is in real-life. That's rare right?