Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February Favorites

My favorites for February!

1. Mac Marquised' Lipstick $15.50


Pretty and natural. It's on the sheer side but it has enough pigment to coat the lips with a nice natural pink color. It's sold out at most counters. I did see some last weekend in Dallas.

2. Mac Mighty Aphrodite Blush $25.50


Pretty and pigmented. It's now sold out in most places.


3. Zoya remove+ polish remover 8oz for $9.99


Well worth the price! It's the best ever. I can't believe how awesome a nail polish remover could be. It smells nice, removes everything without need to scrub, and it leaves my nails feeling nice afterwards.

4. Chanel Black Pearl Polish $25


This is so pretty! I couldn't stop staring at my nails with this on. It would be a great first high-end polish to try.

5. Buxom Mascara

Mascara at Sephora at ShopStyle
This is some awesome mascara! It glides on silky and does everything a mascara should. Volumize, Curl, and Define! Thank you JBreezy for this!



Have you tried any of these?