Monday, March 14, 2011

Beauty Deals at Ulta

Every Spring ULTA has a beauty event but this year it's all about the great deals! For 21 days they are having different one day deals! Check the complete list here. I've singled out the ones I thought you may like most.

CARGO 50% OFF! I need a refill of the blu_ray powder! I even put this in my calendar so I don't forget!



The Amazing Cosmetics concealer is 50% off and it's quite popular AND expensive. I'm not getting it though b/c I don't need it. I have a revlon one I think works just fine.

I'm very curious about this one! $10 for the Urban Decay lip junkie gloss. I'll have to test out the texture and see! :)

Those are the ones that interested me the most. There is also a stila bogo one day, but I'm not familiar with them so there is no lure.

Let me know if you've tried any of the products!