Saturday, October 3, 2009

First Blogger Awards!

Wow! I can't believe I got blogger awards! And three to boot! All Thanks to TAMMI! Such a great gal! Check her out!



To accept these awards, I have done the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the award and place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4. (Beautiful Blogger & Kreativ Blogger awards) Name 7 things that people might find interesting; (Gorgeous Blogger award) Name 6 things that people might find interesting
5. Nominate 7 Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

My Nominations
1. Calia ::MISSCALIA::
2. Stacie Stacieeelovesit
3. Joanna jbreezybaby
4. Dina XYYan
5. Dao My Makeup Blog
6. Mai a .maitai a day
7. Ceecile Passion For Beauty


7 Things about me!

1. I have this weird obsession with thin pens. Like skinny Asian-made pens.
2. I used to work at a photo studio, mostly editing photos of realtors or making headshot composites.
3. I love Jane Austen movies and British Romantic Comedies.
4. I really love my "old" electronics like my candy bar phone with no internet and iPod Video 5G. No iPhone obsession here. I love hacking my old school phone and also taking it apart and putting it back together. I am no expert!
5. I didn't start wearing makeup daily until after college. :0
6. I love watching design shows on HGTV.
7. I love animals, but I've never had a pet.
8. My top two favorite actors are Ewan McGreggor and Colin Firth. :)
9. I think it's fun cleaning other people's rooms, but not mine!
10. If I really like something I will just cherish it and not want to use it. My purpose is to keep it like new. I am trying to stop this bad habit!
11. I don't have a favorite food. I love all food! :(
12. I just discovered the cuteness of Cinnamoroll. omg, so cute! I love that video on YouTube.
13. I love French things, I've always wanted to go to France!

Can't wait to learn more about you guys!