Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What I got in the mail


I swapped with ect of e.motion in: motion. She is such a sweet gal, and I love reading her blog. She just posted some amazing photos of her trip to Kona. Please check her out. She makes these adorable little charms with clay. They are the cutest charms I have ever seen! L-R: Mochi, star, cupcake.


Stacieee's first batch of pretty bracelets. I had to get my hands on one of these puppies. She was after all my first blogger order! She included the pink one, shy cupid, as a gift. Thank you so much! They are more beautiful in person! I think she still has a few left.


I was so surprised to find this in my mail box. There was no need, but you hit the spot with asian, french, and sleeping goodies! Thank you so much! :) Joanna has a contest going on right now! Your odds are good to win. Please check her out! She also makes video posts instead of typing, so it's a nice break from the eye strain of reading so many blogs. (I still gladly read them all though!)