Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I hate you Bath & Body Works

So if you know me you know I hate Bath & Body Works. BUT not enough to go and collect the free stuff when my sister drags me! So uh, what do I do with it? I give it away of course! Lots of people go crazy for this stuff.

They will be releasing a new scent in stores on May 9 called Into the Wild. It's a seductive blend of exotic mandarin, lush petals, and white woods inspired by a sensuous escape into the jungle.

Win the 2oz travel size by commenting below!
1. Tell me if you like Bath & Body Works or not.
2. What is your favorite lotion? (from any brand)
3. Make sure to comment through Intense Debate leaving your email in the field (where it asks) so I can contact you if you win. Do not comment through the mobile blogger layout. Thanks!

I will pick the winner on Saturday, April 23! Good luck!

Disclaimer:
wow, does no one get the humor? don't take the giveaway the wrong way!