Thursday, April 21, 2011

Free Origins on Earth Day & Disney Bag

Hi! If you remember from last year Origins swapped out free full size cleansers for empty containers last year on Earth Day. They are doing it again this Friday, Earth Day! Check out the link below!

http://www.origins.com/cms/special_offers/in_store_trade_in_20110422.tmpl

You must print out the coupon and take your empty container to the store!

They are very good cleansers!
Checks and Balances is for oily & dry skin but overtime I noticed it will dry me out. It will be different for you!
Perfect World is nice and reminds me of the Philosophy Purity cleanser in how gentle it is. I Love love the perfect world scent.
They retail at $18.50 & $20 per bottle respectively.



ALSO, Disney is giving away totes when you bring in 5 plastic bags!


official blog


I think the bag is really cute especially the water bottle on the left!