Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pretty Smoky Eyes from Korres




Eveyone's gotta love the gift sets because you feel like you're getting a good deal. Most of the time you are! Sephora sent me this email today (and all of you too) about the Korres Smoky Eyes Collection. It looks so nice so I clicked in.

It's $39.50 and you get:
- 0.27 Fl. Oz Abyssinia Mascara Black
- 4 0.06 Oz Full Size Eyeshadows in Plum 77S, Dark Gray 54S, Grey Brown 18S & White
- 0.04 oz 10S Eyeliner Pencil Black 1S
- 0.20 Fl. Oz Cherry Oil Lipgloss Beige Pink 32

From what I can tell, everything is full sized!

After checking out the set I noticed the Korres eyeshadow singles were marked down to $7 from $16!

Anybody tried these? It looks like most of the good colors are OOS though. Ok, so the universe doesn't want me to have it. yay, I can save money.