Monday, January 11, 2010

Eating out at home

On Sunday I went to the Temple again for the 100 days memorial of my grandma (dad's side). It was a different temple this time (in a trailer). I was mostly distracted by my nephews playing around, but it's not like I can understand what is being said anyway. It's a nice change from church every week. I noticed there was bowing every time somebody hit the gong. Is that how it goes?

That night the fam had a goodbye dinner with Grandpa (mom's side). None of it was home-cooked, but it was still good!


Seafood Chow Mein


Fried Tofu


Shrimp Noodle Spring Rolls


Rice Soup


Spicy Honey Wings (so random...)


Yay, the winner of my last surprise giveaway is Megan!! I wrote the four entries down and drew one out. E-mail me by the end of Monday. :) Viva la Juicy is yours.