Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

First FOTD for the year (5 minute look)

Had dinner with my grandpa at my Aunt's today. Me in my glasses! Just a plain look for dinner.

Maybelline DREAM LIQUID Mousse Foundation in Natural Beige Medium 2.5- the coverage is good, and the shade matches really well! I just don't like how it still feels "wet" right after you put it on. It's like floating on my face or something. When I apply powder with a kabuki the brush will just stir the foundation on my face instead of glide over it with setting powder. I have to wait too long for it to "dry." It could also be breaking me out, I dunno.

24.7 Skin Care Mineral Highlighting Bronzer Palette- can't be seen, but I used it earlier today. I do LOVE this stuff though. It looks like the shimmer bricks.

Julu Jewelry Island Citrus Earrings


smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner in Bronze- like it but it may be dried out now...

MUFE Aqua Eyes liner in Dark Grey 21L- great staying powder, no smudges! Great alternative to black.

Définicils High Definition Mascara in Black- it's okay, not too picky about mascara. my lashes are wonky and curve toward my nose on one eye.


Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper in 605 (Seductively Nude)- I like the glossy shine it adds and how it plumps my lips by getting rid of the lines. I was in dire need of chapstick before putting this on, but I don't even need it now! It also gives you a little tingle like most plumpers do. Very smooth! I love this stuff!

Some people may not like the twisty lip glosses, but this one does not have a brush. You don't have to wait and keep twisting for the gloss to come up. It's plastic with 6 holes that the gloss comes out of. Favorite drugstore gloss so far!
Note: I don't rate this based on the plumping effect, mainly just smoothness or stickiness and the look you get on your lips. I don't believe anything will really plump the lips.

Happy New Year everyone! 2010 woo hoo!

Silly question, will you be saying twenty-ten or two thousand ten? Currently I'm saying two thousand ten.