Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Free R&R lip gloss + shipping!

What's this Free lip gloss business? Well BeautyStory.com (a branch of Editor's Closet) sent me an email for $15 off since I purchased with them last time. How awesome is that? Basically you can get products for free because the cheapest product is around $13. You only need to pay shipping at a $6.50 flat rate. You can only use the coupon once per account. Here is the code for $15 off: BTYTHX1115

I picked up Drama Queen, one of the Pressed Powders, and a 202 small shader brush. I'm running out of MUFE and Cargo powders so the powder should come in handy. I almost wanted to get the blending brush but I have too many blending brushes, and after some research I found that it may be too fluffy and better suited as an all over wash brush. I looked through my brushes and I remembered that I needed more normal small shader brushes that are of natural hair. The 202 seems like it will be perfect for what I need.



If you don't like lip gloss, they have eyeshadows in the "almost-free" range as well! Check it out!

I've screen captured the e-mail here where they sent me the coupon. I thought it was interesting b/c they even advertised it as "free."

Now if you've been lemming some blushes.. it seems that most of them have been "sold out" so far. As I'm writing this they only have 4 blushes left. They RESTOCKED the blushes!! 

One more awesome thing. There is also ANOTHER coupon for $10 off the purchase. You can only use one at a time so making two orders is an option! For $10 off: BTYROCKS10

And as usual it works on a referral system so it would be awesome if you signed up with this link. It is up to you though! US and Canada only!

I did end up ordering twice because it's cheaper that way.. so have fun girls! Ask questions below!