Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If you can't afford BR or LOFT then try Kohls...

BR and LOFT are not in my budget now for new winter clothes, so I was off to scope out some nice polyester blends from Kohls! Everything is an extra 30% off when you use your Kohl's Card online with code "holidaygift"

Can't be worse than F21 materials so let's see...

Apt. 9 Shirred Sweater Set in Dusty Orchid
original $44.00 sale $21.99
It's nothing you haven't seen before but... I love the color and puffed sleeves! The only thing is the material is a little thin.

Apt. 9 Embellished Pleated Top in Blackberry Cordial
original $36.00 sale $24.99
The sleeves look more puffy on and the fitting of this creates a nice hourglass shape on me. Always a plus!



Apt. 9 Embellished Satin Top in Coal
original $36.00 sale $24.99
I love this with the zippers but they don't have my size.. ahh!

The zipper detailing. Open it for more skin or close it for less!

LC Lauren Conrad Lace Cardigan
original $50.00 sale $29.99
I did not see this in the stores but it looks cute online. I swear Lauren could wear a granny frock and still look good. So jealous! I find that her clothes are not quite young or chic for her demographic as they could be.

Heart & Soul Pointelle Tunic Sweater in Charcoal
original $48.00 sale $32.90
I love the pointelle stitching on the neckline which you can't see well from this photo. It reminds me of knit lace! It travels down to the sleeves too which is nice. The only bad thing is that it's really long. I know it's a tunic but I'll wear it bunched around the hip.

Candie's Ruffled Lace Tank in Shadow Purple
original $28.00 sale $14.00
I didn't see this in stores but I wish I had. I will check it out to see if it's cheap quality or not. I bet it is haha! It's still cute though! Honestly I would not choose that shade of purple...

Candie's Designed by Britney Motocross Jacket
original $68.00 sale $34.00
I love the shape of this jacket but I'm not a fan of the wrinkled pleather look. It just looks like you left this under the sheets in your bed and slept on it for a month. This does look more grey and less sea foam green in person.

Candie's Striped Open-Front Military Cardigan
original $44.00 sale $21.99
I like the button detailing of this. It's a nice long cardigan to hide my big ass, yeah!

So I'm only going for a few of these... thoughts?