Saturday, November 6, 2010

a cute satchel purse with bow

I was browsing around the Macy's purse section and stopped at this really cute purse. I've noticed satchels are really in right now.



I love the clamshell opening and the studded bow.

This is a size reference but I would wear it on the lower arm. So cute in the "mocha" color. It's more pinky taupe than mocha.

Carlos Santana Handbag, Tie a Bow Satchel - $98.00
DSW has it on sale but only in black left. Macy's has it in all three colors.
  • PVC
  • Double handles with 8-1/2" drop
  • Frame closure with kiss clasp
  • Soft oversized bow detail at front, accented with goldtone studs
  • Interior features zip pocket and 2 open pockets
  • 12" W x 8" H x 4" D

After browsing the F21 site I saw this cute purse that reminded me of the Carlos one.





Shoulder Bags by Forever 21 at ShopStyle

Forever 21 Petite Shoulder Bag - $19.80
  • Magnet closure, one zipper pocket and two slip pockets inside.
  • Adjustable shoulder strap.
  • 7.75"approx width and length, 7.25" approx. across bow
  • Shell 100% PU, lining: 100% cotton
  • Comes in black, mocha (taupe), or stone (ivory)





All of them together courtesy of ShopStyle. Added the Ann Taylor pearl jewelry for fun.

Which one do you like better?
I like the Carlos one because it really caught my attention in store. The downside is that it's too big for me and the price. The F21 one may just be too cheap...

note: this post contains shopstyle links where I can earn cents for clicks.