Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Free Booty from BBW



I tell my sister that I hate Bath and Body Works all of the time, but the funny thing is that I go there kinda often now. ONLY when there is free stuff. While I'm not a fan of their signature scents, I do like their lip stuff and skincare items.

Awhile back I got an email for a free lip item (value up to $12) with any purchase. Next time it happens I will let you know! They are always doing this! So you can get a $1 gift bag and get a free lip item! yay! I got a really cute mirror for $2 and the Vitamin Menta in Golden Mint. I haven't tried it yet, but I hoping it will just add a shimmer to my lips. The mirror is cute because it's light blue zebra and one side is magnified. Great for the purse.

The SA let me use two coupons! :) For my second purchase I got the PocketBac anti-bac gel in Cucumber Melon and the Rose Salve free. I'm hoping it's similar to the famous Rosebud Salve you can find at Sephora. I'm liking the anti-bac gel. I keep it near the computer. These would make such great gift fillers. Cuz they were $1 each! I'm cheap...

Does anyone else have a hard time finding a scent they like at bbw? They smell kinda cheap to me...

If you do like them, they are having their semi-annual sale right now.

Also, I had to renew my license today. I did it online, but the $25 fee hurts! It's part of growing up though. I'm liking the pretty new designs they have, but I'm going to miss my vertical under 21 license. :( I liked it so much I kept using it years after I turned 21, hehe.