Sunday, January 9, 2011

I need to clean!!!

I thought it would be interesting to see if I could blog from my phone, but it's a lot more effort since I can't upload photos from my phone to blogger. I guess I'm doing the text part now so it'll be half done when I log on. Anyhow, here's a look at the top of my dresser. It's mad messy right now and has been for awhile. Hopefully next time you see this it will be spotless. This area and my entire space needs cleaning! It's like a game of I spy. I can't find anything and it keeps piling up and up and up...




On another note I'm starting a diet today because I want to shape up a little before I head out to California next month. I swear I'm like 5 lbs away from my fatest weight ever so it's about time I get my butt in gear. Plus if anyone wants to meet up I'll be embarrassed to see you! I gotta get crackin! I gained 10 lbs since I was last there. The relatives always comment on your appearance first thing. Maybe it's because you love me but it makes me hate you... Anyhow enough emo talk. That's what's going on!

Next posts will be the giveaway results (Julu Jewelry) and 2010 favorites tag!