Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Goodies part 1

I found this vintage little Hello Kitty ornament from the early 90s in my families storage. I think they gave away these at Sanrio during the holidays. My favorite was Pochacco! I remember we'd go in there and buy stuff just to collect a bunch of these guys. Anyhow...

Lisa and I did another Holiday swap this year and here are the goodies! I'm so excited about the Hi-Tec C pens!



She also treated me to delicious macarons! These were REALLY good this time! Keeps getting better!

Sheila put together a big Secret Santa swap this year and here is what I received! This was my first blogger Christmas secret santa. It was so much fun! I can't believe all of the goodies I see here. From the #1 lip balm in Japan to the Majolica Majorca makeup, or the cute butterfly mirror I love it ALL! My secret santa was miss Ning Star. Thank you so much! She is such a cutie- please check out her blog! She really did her research and knew exactly what I like. :)

A close up of the Majolica Majorca makeup. My first ever Japanese eyeshadow!! I can't wait to try this out.

BTW I'm giving away a pair of the Swarovksi Crystal Snowflake earrings on my other blog if you're interested. It ends December 31!

Next post: part 2