Saturday, January 21, 2012

Two pumps and a dress

I definitely did not plan to buy dressy clothes this week but when a great sale comes around- I just can't pass it up!
First are the much raved about Perfect Pumps from Ann Taylor in Patent Dark Navy. The retail for $155 and I bought them for $35.93 online. They are surprisingly comfy and true to size! And that's coming from the girl who hurts in almost every shoe. I'm a big fan of the round toe shape and it's all around classy and beautifully made. 3.25" heel. Will a Perfect Pump ever get this low again? I don't know, but I hope so! I would buy another!

I popped by Banana Republic actually hoping I wouldn't find anything. Ah, and of course I would! There weren't many clothes left but there were many shoe styles and sizes to choose from. Something I didn't expect! Most of the shoes were marked down to $30-$40 PLUS an additional 25% off. I ended up buying these Mad Men Izzy Pumps in Dark Platino for around $24. Dark Platino looks more gunmetal in person. They are hidden platform 4" heels. It's my first hidden platform shoes and so far I can tell it's just comfy enough. I will say they run a little narrow so I wasn't sure if I should get a half size up, but I ultimately decided against it and stuck to my normal size. Now that I think about it, I've wanted Banana Republic shoes since high school! I'm so glad I found these!


Doesn't this dress look horrible on the model? It's too big for her, and the boots make it worse.  It didn't look so bad on me.. I think! I bought this final sale at Banana Republic for $25 from $140. I love the color and silky material. It's nothing I haven't seen before but the grosgrain belt detail was cute, and I think this would work for my cousin's wedding in May. Plus it matches the pumps I just bought! A wedding outfit for under $50 - yes! You might be able to find it in stores- but if not this dress is cute too.

Did you find any good deals this week?