Friday, October 22, 2010

Review of Neutrogena MoistureShine in Just Whipser


Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipstick with SPF20
in Just Whisper 210 [buy here]

It's a very pretty nude pink that I've read is a dupe for Mac's Blankity. I love this! I want to try more shades! It's perfect on it's own or paired with a gloss. You don't really need a gloss though since this gives a nice creamy finish.

Pros:
  • nice range of colors
  • smooth
  • moisturizing
  • spf20

Cons:
  • $9 (expensive for drugstore)
  • cheap packaging
  • only available in the us?

I highly recommend this lipstick! Have you tried Neutrogena makeup? A lipstick this awesome makes me want to put down the $25+ lipsticks and look into more shades from them!


What is everyone doing for Halloween? I'm not going to any parties (not cool enough) but I will be handing out candy. I actually like doing it! It's fun to see the mini Princesses and Spidermen. I got a bunch of glow sticks for free from CVS after coupon so I think the kids will LOVE that! I'm not going to BE anything, but I may put on dramatic makeup just for fun. I will however be sporting my Día de los Muertos Necklace!

[blogged here]