Sunday, October 24, 2010

Black Floral Hand Mirror


[find it here]

Some of you had asked about where I got this so I thought I'd share the site!

I bought it from Fancy Pocket Singapore. http://www.fancypocket.sg

Unfortunately for you, I think I bought the last one. The mirror is a great size and fits in my hand nicely. The only downside is that it's made of cheap plastic.

The shipping was not long at all. Probably 2 weeks? Sorry I can't remember. Reasonable shipping prices too! They have other cutesy things you can browse through if you're bored. I asked them for a discount code for my readers which they sent, but there's a better code on the site right now. To celebrate their 2nd birthday everything is already 30% off this month.

Right now the things I keep looking at show up Out of Stock, but there's tons of Deco stuff if that's your thing.