Friday, June 4, 2010

Order from Asian Food Grocer - Japanese Snacks

A couple months ago when Asian Food Grocer restocked their Japanese Kit Kats I jumped at the chance to order some. I originally posted these pics on my dailybooth, but I want go into more detail into what I purchased. That is the reason why these pics are so web cam looking. The prices at Asian Food Grocer are really fair. They are very comparable to my local Asian markets on all their products. Plus now they even sell circle lenses haha!

My big ass box from Asian Food Grocer! Inside it was divided into two smaller boxes like levels. The shipping is only $5 for orders over $25! Really great deal there. The processing time is a few days and then the shipping time is another few days. So it's not super fast but it's very good!

Having inner stacked boxes is really nice because if you put drinks and candy in the same box the drinks would crush the candy. A nice thought on their part!

What I ordered:

The box underneath the candy contained these drinks. Shipping at only $5 is an AWESOME deal!

So far I've only tried the Dragonfruit and it's eh-eh. Can't wait to eat REAL dragonfruit in Vietnam!!

Since I'm leaving next week I don't want to order again right now. I'll being passing through the Narita Airport in Japan! I want to see what I can find there first! :)



When I get back these items are on my radar:

Banana Mixed Fruit Kit Kats - they just sound fun

Raspberry Cheesecake Kit Kats - the newest Kit Kats

Myojo Chukazanmai Soy Sauce Flavor - I heard this was the best Ramen. It's $2.39 vs cheapie $0.50 ramen from the market. Has anyone tried this? Or let me know your favorite Ramen!