Friday, November 6, 2009

Order from Hautelook

I signed up for Hautelook awhile back but I never saw anything worth buying until now...

I ordered these Clover Gypsy Earrings by Heidi Klum. They are so simple and chic, I love them! These sterling earrings were only $20. I think they were almost 70% off. yay! Another addition to my clover collection. I should take a picture of it all one day. I think these were part of the collection that she got sued for? I know Van Cleef & Arpels was being a bitch about clover designs. They even went after LV!



It's a pretty easy way to get designer stuff for cheap. When you sign up at Hautelook they send you an email everyday or so telling you what brands are available for purchase. I think most brands are only listed for a day or two. If you want it, you gotta buy it instantly. They have makeup, clothes, kitchenware, and jewelry. They list stuff for men, women, and even kids.

I think the time frame varies by the brand you buy, but here is mine. Ordered on the 18th, it shipped on the 24th, it was delivered the 29th.
From their website:
HauteLook brings the thrill back to shopping through exclusive, limited-time, online sale events. Each day, HauteLook partners with premium fashion and lifestyle brands to create private, upscale sale events at savings of up to 75% off retail prices. HauteLook is free to join and everyone is welcome.
Sign up here I think I get $10 for every person who makes a purchase. That's pretty cool. The money would come back here in giveaway form. :)