Maisee 50 Followers Giveaway
1. Must be a follower of my blog
2. Must leave a comment and tell me what one act of kindness you would do to help make the world a better place. What I already do- being kind to strangers. opening doors, returning lost items. Just daily acts of kindness.
3. Please re-post this giveaway on your blog and let me know where you posted about this.
4. Please leave an email where I can reach you if you are the lucky winner!
5. Follow me on Twitter as a second entry
And that's it! This contest will end on Nov. 30th. The winner will be randomly chosen =D
LT's First Giveaway!!!
Rules:LT's Random Questionaire:
1. Must be a current follower with a blog.
2. You must be a real human (haha?).
3. Must do the questionaire and post it on your page. Then give me the link to this blog post or to my most recent post. Additional entry is listed below and you can do any or you can do all for more chances of winning.
4. You do NOT need to post that it's my giveaway.
1. What is the name you want to go by: Stephanie
2. Your favorite animal: Dachshund or piggie
3. If you're deserted on an island and can bring one thing, what will it be: a lighter...
4. What is your style of clothing: everyday- jeans and simple top; night- black and sparkly
5. What size do you wear: L
6. Favorite color: Blue, Purple, Teal
7: Favorite place for vacation (or relaxation): I like visiting CA to see my relatives
8. Favorite make-up: MUFE
9. Favorite perfume/body spray: Gucci Flora
10. Favorite lotion and why: Origins Perfect World for face (not body)- I love the natural smell
11: Favorite season: Spring
12. Favorite place in your apartment/house: My room
13. Your religion, if any: Bad Catholic
14. What is the best thing during Christmas, to you: watching people go crazy at the mall parking lots
15. Have you ice-skated or done any "snow" activity?: I've ice-skated but my foot cramps too fast to enjoy it. I played in the snow when I lived in TN, plus occasionally in TX.
16. Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving. Food and family! A holiday not about presents!
17. If I live close to you and we met up in person, will you ditch me or be my friend? (haha): I'll be your buddy!
18. Describe what type of person you are DURING Christmas shopping: I will participate in the hunt if I need a particular item. I love a good deal, but I'll also laugh in my head at the crazy people. I'm not gonna go crazy if I can't get the item.
19. When you draw a heart, do you start with the left or the right side? From the left I guess... haha.
Additional entry (just for fun, if you want a higher chance of winning):
1. Who are your closes friends? Try to find a picture of them. List 3 facts, containing as least one thing you hate/dislike about them and at least one thing you like about them. Grace- Fact 1- She goes to school in Maryland. I hate that it's too far away from me. Fact 2- time apart doesn't matter. Even if we haven't chatted for a long time, we can still pick up and have a good time when we see each other. Fact 3- She likes to eat. I love going to old restaurants and eating a whole bunch of good food with her! We've been friends since Jr. High. She's the one I can depend on to "not change" to into a person I don't know anymore.
[pic later. i'm always behind the camera]
2. Share a special memory you have with any family members. I remember one time when I was really little I poured milk on my older brother's head out of vengeance. mwahahaha.
3. What is your Christmas tradition? We hang stockings, but lately we've been lazy to put the tree up. It hasn't been up in 2-3 years! It's not a pretty tree anyhow. My mom says she'll put the tree back up when she's got grand-kids.. oi. We go to church on Christmas Eve, eat good food. Open presents around noon or whenever, then eat more good food. Nothing exciting... most of our relatives are in California.
4. Tell me your exercise routine and how you stay in shape. Well first of all I'm not in shape. haha. But I do go M-F for an hour-ish. I just do the elliptical and some ab machine. I need to work at it more.
5. Share your beauty tips. My beauty tip is to try and keep your skin in good shape so you don't need all that makeup. Also, I think reading blogs gives you dark circles. jk.. maybe...
6. What are your thoughts about "Woman With Power" or "Wife With Power?" To design a necklace- One of those statement necklaces comes to mind. Using focal point stones with gold accents would be great!
The Polka-dotted Apple's FIRST Giveaway!
Rules:NOW, WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO:
1) Must be a follower.
2) One comment per person. If more than one, the person will be disqualified.
3) Giveaway ends on November 29, 2009 at 11:59PM EST
4) Must have more than 10 people enter or it will be cancelled.
5) Winner will be chosen at random via random.org.
6) Include your email in your comment.
7) Open internationally.
Answer these questions in a blog post and link back to my giveaway post**:
* What is your most prized possession? All my photos, digital and old prints. I would be depressed for a long time if they were destroyed.
* What is your definition of beauty? Feeling your best on the inside and having that translate to the outside
* What makeup item (Brand and name of product) would you recommend to me? Laura Mercier Lip Plumper in wlidberry
* What is your favorite KIND of makeup item and why? Eye shadows. I love looking at so many different colors. Lip glosses and blush are limited to pinks etc. I end up buying pretty eye colors that I can never wear.
* A weird factoid about you. :B I can't ride a bike...
* What is the fondest memory of your childhood? Dancing around like a crazy child in paper chain jewelry.
* Describe yourself honestly. I'm loud at home, but when I go out in public I choke and stumble. I've been a hermit lately. haha.
* Tell me something I could do to improve my blog. You actually do a pretty good job! You have reviews, swatches, looks, random stuff. Maybe the middle column could be wider.
**If you don't have a blog, just do it in ONE COMMENT in the comment section. If you do have a blog, please write it on there and leave me ONE comment telling me you've entered and give me the link to your entry. I don't want to have all the entries cluttered in the comment section.
JBreezy's "Surprise Me" Holiday Giveaway
HOW DO I JOIN?
-1 entry- Leave a comment to this post and tell me What is your favorite Christmas memory?
-Additonal (1) entry- Repost this Giveway on your blog and leave another comment for this (make sure you answer the question for the 1-entry)
-Additional (1) entry- Follow me twitter (Check Right Sidebar) and message me on twitter saying "HI" or "Hello" or "bitch.. you aint all that"... anything! You can also retweet this giveaway. Make sure to still leave me a comment on this post stating you have done that. (and make sure you answer the question for 1 entry)
-**Make sure to do the 1 entry before doing additional entries. Winners are chosen using Random.org.
-Deadline for this Giveway is on Wednesday, DECEMBER 16, 2009 @ 11:59 pm Central Time. (Mom's Birthday!)
What is your favorite Christmas memory?
Waking up with this giant kitchen set in my bedroom. "how did santa get it down the chimney?" There's even video of me running around playing with this thing. I was "chatting" on the phone the whole time. Maybe I was imitating my mom? I dunno, but I was talking to myself big time.