Thursday, August 13, 2009

Well, why not?

Oh my gosh, I found out about a great deal on e.l.f products! Enter code WWYB75S to receive 75% off their Studio Line! I've never tried ANY e.l.f. products before, and I am pretty skeptical, but 75% off is a good reason for me to try! Right now I consider e.l.f. to be crappy makeup... but we will see...

UPDATE: The discount is no longer unlimited. They limit it to $10 now. Sorry!

I ended up ordering $86 worth of products with my sister! oh my, and I only ended up paying $23.75! yay! Free shipping! You can get free shipping with an order of $75 or more (before coupon). So if you order $75 of studio line products then you'll only pay $18.75. Whoa, so cheap especially if you really like elf! I ordered mostly brushes since I heard good things about them. The eyeshadows and blushes are not included in the deal! :( That's too bad because they have a nice selection. The packaging of their Studio line reminds me of Nars products so much. I think they purposely did that...

I will be sharing all of what I ordered! Can't wait!

Oh yes, I signed up for cashback at www.bing.com/cashback and got %10 back! They take the 10% from the $86 I "spent", so that makes another discount of $8.60. I just checked my account, and it is already pending! That is way faster than ebates. Ebates takes so so long to get anything back! I feel like this post is a lot of advertising, but it really is to help you save!

So, to sum it up:
code: WWYB75S
deal: get 75% off Studio Line not including eyeshadow and blush
shipping: spend $75 before discount to get free shipping ($6.95 value)
optional: click to elf through bing and get %10 back

Great Makeup Cases at Great Prices! Shop EyesLipsFace.com Today!

Also, I'm thinking about doing a makeup/jewelry giveaway! How 'bout that?