Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Laura Mercier Grab Bag Steal

You can get a Grab Bag of products from Laura Mercier for $65. There are three grab bags to choose from. Light and Fresh, Sunkissed, and Dramatic! This is a GREAT DEAL! They are valued at $300 each. All of them are full sized products.

Buy them here.

I got into Laura Mercier a couple years ago but got out of it because the prices were too high. Laura Mercier products are really high quality. I would get this, but I'm saving for better brushes!

I originally read this on KarlaSugar's blog. One of the best blogs out there for swatches.

Here is the Light and Fresh Grab Bag.
* Margaux Eye Colour
* Eye Book
* Midnight Caviar Eye Liner
* Linen Eye Basics
* Pink Diamond Lip Glacé
* Sterling Nail Lacquer
* Undercover #1
* Opera Cheek Colour
* Mini Translucent Loose Setting Powder
* Chocolate Truffle Crème Body Wash
* Sugar Cookie Candle

Some of their best products are the Caviar Eye Liner, Eye Basics, Undercover concealers, lip glace and plumpers, the translucent loose setting powder, and foundation. Those are the products that I have tried. I used to really want the eye book, but I eventually got over it. If anyone gets this and wants to trade or sell some items, let me know!