Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ULTA Haul

Ulta Haul

So here’s my makeup haul from Ulta! NYX was B1G1 Free!
NYX Lake Moss Trio 7.99
NYX Hippie Chic 0.00
NYX White Eyeliner 2.99
NYX Dark Brown Eyeliner 0.00
minus $5 off coupon (found in elle mag)
TOTAL = $5.98 for four products!!

  • Smashbox Contour/Blush Cheek Set 12.99 (49 value)
  • Smashbox lipgloss is Aura Free GWP!
  • Murad Intensive Wrinkle Sampler Set FREE!

This is was fun shopping trip! Though I usually like to shop at Sephora, Ulta was just closer, and I love freebies. I’ve only tried the two trios so far and they are really pigmented. I will work with the cheek set soon so I know if I have to return it or not. :) I have not seen ANY reviews of this blush, so strange! Also if you want the Murad kit just go to the Ulta counter and ask for it! No purchase necessary!!