Saturday, April 19, 2014

A look at Meet Your Match from Sephora

I wanted to share my excitement for this new mini set I scored at Sephora. It's the Meet Your Match collection of Sephora favorites. 

Three small lips products and three nail polishes for $25! I'm familiar with the nail brands but the lip products are new to me. So far I've tried 4 out of 6 products and I like them all. 

Deborah Lippmann in Girls just wanna have fun. 4-5 coats to completely cover the nail line. It's a gorgeous coral.

Formula X in Invincible is a pretty pale nude. 1-2 coats for complete coverage- I love it!

Bite Beauty's lush fruit lip gloss blends well with my natural lip color for a nice punch without looking purple. Surprisingly wearable on me! I've been smitten with it so I haven't tried the other two lip products yet.

Perhaps it's my April favorites all in one box!