- Paint your nails the base color (top part). Make sure to paint the whole nail.
- Wait for it to dry completely or use seche vite to speed it up.
- Use Hole Reinforcements and place them on the top part of your nail where you want to keep the base color showing.
- Paint the bottom portion of the nail any color (same or different ones to complete your look).
- Remove the reinforcements carefully to reveal your half moon shape!
- Add a middle trim with a thin brush or skip this if your application and sticker removal is clean.
- Apply a top coat and let it dry!
Etude House BL501 Cloud Milk - pinky
Revlon Lilac Pastelle - ring finger
Revlon Cafe Pink - first finger
Revlon Electric - middle finger
Revlon Pale Cashmere - top moon
Rimmel French White - trim