1. Bvlgari BLV II edp - my new love! I love finding new fragrances, and I wouldn't have sniffed this out if not for birchbox putting this brand on my radar! It's light and fresh and instant love. The only downside is it doesn't last long enough on me. The SA at Nordstrom was kind enough to give me this sample for free! wow!
2. Lancome L'Absolu' Rouge lipstick in Lily Rose - it's creamy and the most beautiful pink that I can wear everyday! Sadly when taking the photo I dinged the lipstick ack! This is a limited edition color from the Spring collection. There are still some left, and I def need a backup! I've used quite a bit already!
3. Jouer lip gloss in Blush - Initially I was drawn to this brand because of the name, jouer. It means 'to play' in French. The texture is of a divine high end lipgloss and the color (creamy baby pink) gives my lips a glowy look!
4. Deborah Lippman polish in Naked - The perfect nude color and the DL formula is top notch, wow! Officially addicted to DL. Now I just need the perfect nude pumps.
5. Bio-Oil Scar Treatment - Effectively lightened the new sunspot on my hand by 80% in only a month. With more regular usage I think I can make the spot disappear completely.