Wednesday, November 2, 2011

September Favorites

September favorites are more about what kept me cool in the summer than specific items from that month. + a couple beauty items of course. :)



David & Young Floppy Hat $20, on sale $9.90
My hat is actually straw colored but I'm tempted to pick up another color at this price! Black (which looks blue?) or Olive? This hat has the perfect amount of floppy vs sturdiness without making you look old. The weave is tight so you can shape it and the hat won't fall in your face.

Rayban Purple Aviator Sunglasses RB3025, $60ish on sale
At first I wasn't sure about the purple but now I love how it looks on. My favorite shades EVER! The gradient is nice because it makes the glasses blend into my face. Knock-offs can't come close!


Mac Ever Hip Lipstick $14.50
Revisting last summer's must have lipstick.

Dior Blush Vintage Pink (Rose) $42
This originally came out in a lace pattern last spring, so when it was re-release I had to get it. I used my $20 voucher to bring the price down on this. It's a gorgeous peachy-pink!

Got 2b Rockin' It Dry Shampoo $5.99
This is my second favorite dry shampoo after Batiste. The smell is better and the price is good at a BOGO but sometimes the spout gets jammed and only powder comes out. Then all you have left is liquid. Which is not good because it then it won't work right.

So with this post I have officially done more than a year of Favorites! I don't know if I will continue on with regularity or not. If I do I'll be changing how I do this.